B&B: SOD Summer Previews

• Members

Very boring, to be honest, and it doesn't look to me that Bell has given out much that it is new:

Rick wants Steffy back, he must pass one test to win her trust, but Marcus also is competing for Steffy.

Ridge and Taylor continue to get closer, as she pulls out all the stops to get him away from Brooke(ho hum)

Katie is drawn to Bill

Stephanie and Eric are allies once again, in an effort to save Forrester Creations from Bill

Nick tries to break up Owen/Jackie's relationship

Apparently Pam and Donna will be contestants on THE PRICE IS RIGHT, Drew Carrey to appear on B&B. :lol:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figured they'd put Heather Tom and Don Diamont together. There is history, and it is Brad-and-Victoria redux. That one could actually work for me, esp. since Tom says she is ready for her character to have "fun". I think that could be okay.

But d*mn. They FINALLY engineer a Stephanie-vs-Logan/Forresters situation. That could have been great!

Instead, they ABANDON that before the story has even started for a "Stephanie joins with Eric to battle Bill" story.

This show is a neverending coitus interruptus! Every good and great idea is not followed through because of a sudden plot twist.

• Members

Add me to the WTF brigade. Stephanie is going to rush in and save her doddery, blowhard ex and his bimbo blow-up-doll of a wife? Save them from that hot tamale of walking sex who just saved her career? Oy vey. Bradley is pulling more regressions than MarkH's ratings analyses.

• Members

What the flamin' F*CK? Stephanie is the most interesting, strong and independent she's been in YEARS (I think she always works best when not running after Eric) and he ABANDONS it for this?

WTF, WTF, WTF????

Archived