ATWT: Elizabeth Hubbard is leaving and joining another soap

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about that. I do know she was a guest on Telekids, a TV show for children. On that show they had a parody on Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden every week. The guest on Telekids would always have a guest role on that parody. Darlene played Sally Spectra in that episode.

Todd Rotondi (ex-Bryant Montgomery, ATWT) did appear on GTST as himself with his band. This was after he had left ATWT.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Last Thursday was her debut:

<object width="460" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="460" height="295"></embed></object>

The rest of her storyline will air in two months because yesterday was the season finale (Dutch soaps always take a break during the summer).

• Members

What a lot of fun to watch! I loved the authentic Dutch breakfast! The lighting was great, and the set seemed quite real to me. The actors really got the tone down very quickly too. You could instantly pick up the exasperated back story.

• Members

Well, I will upload the rest of Liz' story when it airs. I did upload the cliffhanger of the season with English subtitles:

<object width="460" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="460" height="295"></embed></object>

I'm also uploading the Lucas Sanders storyline with subtitles. Lucas is a gay character. There are three parts so far.

• Members

This was great - the best soap drowing since Sheila gave a cool "Die B*tch" and then pushed Lauren down into hot tub waters...

I wouldn't rule out that in this Dutch version the likely victim won't so dead after all... Is she a longtime character or a rather newcomer, just to put things into perspective.

• Members

She's on the soap since the start of this season, and he's on it for 6 years.

He's going to leave the soap so this is going to involve his ending. Don't know if he's going to end up dead, in jail or leaving town. And it's not official but it looks like she's going to stay because she's on the castphoto of next season, but that's not really saying anything.

Archived