ALL: Blind Items

• Members

From DC: http://daytimeconfidential.com/2009/05/a-m...oon-blind-items

My bets are; the first one is Crishelle Stause, the second one is probably something to do with CBS wanting to pluck one of the GL stars for another show before it ends. Can't think of the third one, maybe Ric Hearst? The fourth one, I can't think? The fifth one has ABC written all over it sinnce Frons is so keen on interfering with storylines.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*A network executive is reported to be in quite the bidding war with one of the executive producers of one of his or her own soaps over one of the struggling soap's biggest stars! The corporate shark wants to pluck the star for one of their network's higher profile shows, meanwhile the struggling soap is desperately trying to keep the coveted soaper.

I'm guessing Kelly Monaco

*This popular soap star came thisclose to remaining on his or her network, when a sister soap came up with a storyline to spin the thesp over to their daytime drama. Too bad the network chief nixed the idea. Oh well, the talented entertainer has already booked a new gig.

Gotta be Rick Hearst

*A wildly popular soap superstar is rumored to reprise his or her role on this soap opera this summer for a blink-and-you'll miss it guest stint. Could the return be in conjunction with a family tragedy?

Kelly Ripa for the win

*Frustrated fans wondering when they will see storyline payoff on one daytime drama shouldn't hold their breath. The storylines denoument is likely to be scrapped, because the network brass keeps rejecting every finale the soap proposes.

Guidng Light or OLTL

• Members

If any of this is true, I agree with Cashton's Kelly Ripa and Kelly Monaco guesses. Kelly Ripa will be at the funeral. Frons probably wants to do more with Kelly Monaco, especially since GH may be on its last legs.

• Members

I'm not good at these so....

No idea. I assume its ABC. Who from AMC is Frons trying to lure to GH?

Agreed. I've seen some people suggest him as the next Kevin Buchanan on OLTL. God knows I adore Dan G. but I believe he's now gone by choice. Hearst would've made an excellent Kevin 12.0.

Kelly Ripa with a remote possibility of Robin Christopher instead of or perhaps in conjunction.

For all of GL's issues, I think TPTB want to say a decent goodbye. OLTL couldn't find a decent story resolution if it was tied to a bed in a frat house.

Archived