ALL: Blind Items

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats not really surprising....I pretty much agree with Amello in the speculation that its Rex's father.

And even if its not that, its so obvious that it IS something at OLTL. OLTL is like the King of Backstage Struggle right now....sure, Co-EPs and "diva's" aren't overthrowing HW's, but its been obvious for months that crazy re-writes and power struggles are every whirhc way...it shows so much onscreen. Frons seems to be intent on having a chokehold on all his soaps right now...he's always had that on GH, and obviously with his friend Pratt on AMC, he has that now, too.

But with OLTL....I don't think Ron is William J. Bell or anything, and he's made ALOT of mistakes, but I don't think he likes the type of stories Frons does....thus, creating the mess that the show is right now.

• Members

^ I think AMC could really benefit from a rebirth of the Chandler family, the show has no real prominent family..well except the Hubbard's (but there not as interesting as the Chandlers IMHO).

Skye could really change things up for the family, esp since she has a child. And I would love to see Haley back as well and if Kelly Ripa doesn't want long term, than I'm not against a recast (but keep Mateo in California please lol...no need for a Santos).

• Members

I don't know if AMC should try a recast until they figure out what to do with Jake or Liza. So far their recasting from the past year hasn't quite worked (not even getting into Colby).

I wish they could write JR out for a while. He needs a break, and a new actor. I don't understand why Young is still there.

• Members

I'd take a post-GL Daniel Cosgrove back as Scott Chandler... I'm not getting into this guy at all. The most interesting thing about him is that he sort of resembles Morrissey.... and that's it.

I could see Cosgrove, moreso today than when he was on AMC so many years ago, really energize the role... and be a worthy, interesting rival to JR.

So yeah, lose the dull new guy and bring Cosgrove back when once GL closes shop.

Archived