May 14 Suds Report..Shocking Y&R Confirmation

• Members

Can someone please tell me what this New Approaches category is and what AMC did to get nominated? Was it the Jessie/Angie wedding and Tornado for the use of CGI, or gay wedding (but that happened in 2009!)?

Oh and he's annoying.

• Members
Can someone please tell me what this New Approaches category is and what AMC did to get nominated? Was it the Jessie/Angie wedding and Tornado for the use of CGI, or gay wedding (but that happened in 2009!)?

Oh and he's annoying.

Ellen Wheeler probably broke down upon hearing her show did not make the cut..... I think I can still here her sobbing.

Vanessa Williams?! What happened girl? You owe somebody money?

:lol:

• Members
Ellen Wheeler probably broke down upon hearing her show did not make the cut..... I think I can still here her sobbing.

At this point, I think Ellen's "people" know better than to give her bad news. They just keep telling her, "Things're goin' great with Lifetime!", and "We are so gonna rock at the Emmys!".

:lol:

It's official: VW's career is about the only thing that's uglier than Betty.

• Members

I'm probably one of the few people excited about the Kreizman to ATWT rumor!

Ever-incorrect Nelson called EJ Bonilla "ex-Rafe", GL, in his nomination list. He said in March that Bonilla had been replaced and apparently still believes it is true. Is that why GL released a video of Bonilla's Emmy nomination reaction from within the studio? LOL.

I say EJ is not "ex-Rafe" and never has been, Nelson.

• Members
I'm probably one of the few people excited about the Kreizman to ATWT rumor!

Ever-incorrect Nelson called EJ Bonilla "ex-Rafe", GL, in his nomination list. He said in March that Bonilla had been replaced and apparently still believes it is true. Is that why GL released a video of Bonilla's Emmy nomination reaction from within the studio? LOL.

I say EJ is not "ex-Rafe" and never has been, Nelson.

isnt he ex-Rafe because he is no longer on the show?

• Members

LMAO!

Who cares?! <_< It's EJ Bonilla, not Robert Pattinson.

LOL! I'm shocked EJ was even nominated... I don't know wth he did that was Emmy worthy. Same goes for Bryton.

Archived