OLTL: Discussion for the week May 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Evil Detox Nightmare Matthew was easily Eddie's best work on the show, ever. He has improved a lot recently after years of shitty work, but nothing as good as that.

• Members

I remember catching Eddie Alderson in a episode on one of the L&O's (Dunno which one :lol:) he was pretty good on there.

Argh, today seems like a Stacy/Rex/Gigi and Starr/Cole centric day. I don't think I'll be sitting through the entire episode today, like I did yesterday.

• Members

They tried to make Clint dark and failed. I think if any Buke is going to go dark it would probably be Natalie.

I think one of the biggest problems with OLTL right now is the high amount of unsympathetic characters on display. John, Marty, Gigi, Rex, Stacy, Starr, Todd, among others. Some of them are supposed to be unsympathetic, others are only because of bad acting and writing, but they just have a hard time creating anyone who is sympathetic. Right now I think Matthew is sympathetic and the only complex teen on the show. I don't want them to ruin this as they ruin so much else.

• Members

That makes a lot of sense Alexisfan07. If they had her funeral on screen it would leave to many unanswered questions like where's Antonio and what about Talia's mother and step father... And more importantly where's Carlo, her bio daddy. Since the show is going in a different direction it was best to have it all off camera and to just make reference to it.

Archived