OLTL: Discussion for the week May 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tell me about it, enough already with these 2 being so in synk with each other that there love crosses time and NOW they share the same dreams yet they can't over come that hoe Stacy. Please, if they wanted to create a one note villian then they should have made her the real donor to save Shane and had Stacy use that over Gigi. It would have been a little bit more believeable that way.

O.K. I just laughed out loud.

• Members

Couldn't Roxy have thwarted her by pretending to be the donor herself? Or is Roxy helpless too because Stacy "knows" who Rex's father is?

Can Rex just find out Stacy's manipulations so we can have a whodunit with Rex, Gigi, Roxy, Shane, Brody, Jess/Bess/Tess/Mess, Rex's Dad, Schuyler, Fish, and Kyle as the suspects?

• Members

I had not thought of that but now that you suggest it I could so see that happening. Also because it feels like such a cop out on the shows part. Stacy confesses and all is forgotten. Oh well, a cheap ending for a cheap character. Lets just hope we don't have to wait until the next sweeps period for it to happen

• Members

JPL managed to surpass my very low expectations for him today. He just keeps getting worse. Don't you love seeing a child's leukemia become all about Rex running all around town calling Gigi a slut and Shane trashing Gigi for being a slut?

And this is supposed to be OLTL's #1 couple?

• Members

Natalie and Jared are getting married tomorrow? WTH? Did I miss something bc its complete news to me that they were getting married so soon

Stacy is some aunt. Shane just got released from the hospital after nearly dying with Leukemia and she just lets him run around town after finding out he skipped school. Dang she couldnt even at least try and contact Rex, Gigi or Roxy to come get him? The kid is only 11 years old

• Administrator

I know eh! What was up with the arm movements when Rex was sitting by the window. Weird acting choice.

They were better when they were apart and were longing for each other. I still think they got together too fast. They should've taken years to get together.

• Members

I wish Stacy had a moustache to twirl.

Watching on SoapNet now...

What the HELL is this scene about?! Stacy's old stripper pimp is grilling her about whether she broke up Rex and Gigi when he came all the way from VEGAS to get money that she stole from him? Why should he care?! Who wrote this weak garbage?! WOW. :huh:

• Members

Stripper Pimp: What about that kid that tore outta here before? Cute kid.

Stacy: Shane?

Stripper Pimp: Yeah... it'd be a shame to see him... messed up.

Stacy: You wouldn't do that.

Stripper Pimp: His life is in your hands... you have 24 hours.

Um............. Stacy, you're really worried about Shane, when this is the same kid you were going to let DIE from LEUKEMIA?!

I truly do NOT understand.

Archived