OLTL: Discussion for the week May 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually liked Gigi today. Ron/Frons should really give Vicki a proper storyline. Walking around with cookies is a slap in the face to the veteran actress. Marty can be annoying but I like her. As for John, he can hit by a bus on his way home. LOVE Todd and Blair. LMAO @ the homeless lady telling Stacey she look like a slut.

• Members

When the show ended on Friday, Viki caught Brody outside and it was sunny and daytime but today when the scene opened up its all of a sudden nighttime. Dont you just love the continuity on this show... :roll:

• Members

There's always been something slightly creepy and sinister about EA's gravel voiced Matthew, having him unleash his inner Eddie Munster on Cole was brilliant. He really takes after the Austin Buchanan side of the family. Watch out Becca.

• Members

To make matters worse, Viki didn't even fix the cookies she took to Gigi. Lois the maid baked them, and Viki just served them to Gigi.

Lois has to be one of the most often mentioned, least often seen minor characters in Llanview. :lol:

• Members

I kind of liked today. I loved seeing Viki today and the whole Cole/Matthew stuff was great too. I even liked the Gigi/Rex/Shane stuff. The baglady calling Stacy a slut was priceless. The only weak link to today was John and Marty. I even liked Todd and Blair and it's been a long time since I've thought that.

• Members

I normally like Kassie DePaiva, but mocking her scene partner through every scene does not equal chemistry. It drives me crazy when it comes to her. She was overboard with it today, I guess making up for her time away.

Stacy's still on this show?

Liked BadMatthew too. Hope he goes in this direction, the Buchanans are generally too squeaky clean. We haven't had an out-and-out nasty one since... Drew #1, the money-grubbin forgotten Bo son who was scheming with Becky Lee, but went away and came back as a less attractive, martyred, do-gooding cop? We need a dark Buchanan in the mix.

Wish Kristen Alderson would work some layers into her scenes. She's been in a flatlining rut through many weeks/months. She picks one emotion to feel in a scene and rides the life out of it. Jack shows twice as much range.

Anyone else see a resemblance between Mark Lawson and Josh Lewis from GL?

Archived