Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Members

Not when you put it that way! :lol: Not sure about Nick and Sharon leaving, but the rest sounds divine. Naturally, this is something that should be played over months and months, get to know Brooks, then Lance's return.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack/Diane are divine :wub: I wouldn't mind seeing Michael being their go-to guy, it doesn't negate Jack and Diane's relationship....

Lauren/Michael/Phyllis would be hot, but I'm worried that destroying their friendship might not be worth it in the longterm... Then again, it would definitely bring the claws out in Lauren! :lol:

• Members

Yes to Jack and Diane but ugh to Lauren/Michael/Phyllis. Why would Michael get anywhere near that sexually? He loves her as a friend, but is fully aware of how screwed up and stalkerish she can be. Being kidnapped and beaten up because she was jealous of Diane has made Phyllis off limits sexually for Michael for over a decade.

Now I can be up for a rivalry where Lauren and Phyllis but heads over something, maybe they go into business together, and Michael is put in the middle but not another love triangle especially with Phyllis.

• Members

If Nick and Sharon are the endgame, then I'd want them to have an extended rest of sorts, where they are together, and happy. Their fans, at least, deserve that for all the years they've invested in them. Now, Nick and Sharon might return, someday, when Noah is an adult, and the story calls for it. From that point on, however, I would shift the Newman family dynamics to that of Victoria and a now-grown Abby competing for Victor's attention in the boardroom and in the family.

Exactly! Of course! Y&R is all about taking its' time with the really important stories. I see Brooks and Phyllis as being as big as Lance and Lorie, with Lance, of all people, as his son's perpetual rival for Phyllis' affections.

• Members

Phyllis wouldn't work anymore. They are more like brother and sister at this point, plus Michael is the only stable figure who has been in Phyllis' life consistantly. Phyllis screws up all her romances, but she had been able to maintain her friendship with Michael.

I think Lauren needs a rival to bring her claws out though. She is best when she is defending what is hers and being a bitch.

Ok, folks I am done for the night. It was fun. Haven't talked that much about Michael and Lauren in ages.

Archived