Y&R: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria will hate Abby just because she's her father's daughter with another woman. Much like why she hates Adam, too. No need for men to create a feud.

ALL ABOUT EVE. Judging from the clip, it looks fabu!

• Members

I think they should fire Amelia, bring back Heather Tom and do Lauren/Michael/Victoria.

I think CLB and MS have great chemistry as friends, but IMO CLB has romantic chemistry with few women and the only Phyllis he had romantic/sexual chemistry with was Sandra Nelson's Phyllis, not Michelle.

I've always believed that Victoria was more like Victor, while Nick is more like Nikki.

• Members

I agree for the most part (I'm sorry but with AH in the role that aspect has been played up much less). I do see where both characters posess characteristic of each parent too:

Victoria is just as snobby as her mother is more of the time. Though MTS just does the snobby part so so well. One of the only people who have me yelling at my tv when she's being so uppitty (Yes I just admitted that).

Nick- there have been hints throughout the years to me that Nick is ust as posessive of Sharon as Victor is to Nikki. He's more even tempered in comparison to Vic, but Sharon's actions have brought out his possesive side ala Nikki has Victor's

• Members

I'm surprised that no one mentioned Ashley's menopause. I guess that was put to rest when she had a sonogram. Did her good buddy Olivia just think she couldn't have babies after Robert or did she have an ulterior motive to keep Brad for herself by dashing his hopes of playing Daddy.

Archived