AMC: Friday, April 17, 2009

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was bothering me too! You'd think Scott would have noticed her crawling on the floor.

I'm glad to see Jamie Luner join the cast. I'm going to give her a chance before declaring that she doesn't seem like Liza since this was just her first episode. I loved her with Zach!

I know I'm in the minority, but I really like Kendall with Ryan. They both are more tolerable together than with other people (except for Erica, of course!).

Jesse & Angie finally had sex! I hope they have more scenes like this and before when they were worrying about Frankie instead of just serving as filler.

Imo, this week has belonged to Bobbie Eakes! I can't wait to see where her secret is headed.

• Members

Wow - Jamie Lunar was pretty fierce. I didn't realize she could be so seductively sexy and bitchy. Still, I see Skye - but ok, this is Liza, fine. I'll enjoy her acting I can tell. Just get her away from Zach....wait, it would be kinda fun to watch Liza eat up Kendall and spit that bitch out.

Really enjoying the Chandler/Hayward/Carey/Martin stuff ---- minus Jake and his gun - GAG me.

Archived