AMC: Wednesday, APRIL 8, 2009

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched this episode with minimal volume at the laundromat today...

Anything worthwhile happen?

Annie realized Richie killed her little gal pal Tori? WTF?!

WHY is Aidan doing all the therapist work here? He's creating an unhealthy dependency and is totally unqualified.

Hey AMC! Aidan = Losses. Cut him.

The noose tightens on Amanda and David remains so freaking unpredictable. Can't decide if that's worthwhile drama or a result of inconsistent writing and vague motivations.

Loved Angie today, as I usually do. Not for any real reason, just Debbi Morgan plays her so consistently!

Taylor is still so out of place on the show and Beth Ehlers' introduction to the cast was so mishandled. I see Brot mixing better with the canvas than Taylor does. Brot and Taylor could leave town tomorrow on a motivational speech tour, and it wouldn't matter a damn to anyone else in town. I don't think that was the original plan for stealing Beth Ehlers from CBS.

• Members

I think Beth Ehlers signed on just as B&E were leaving and as Pratt was taking over. The original plan was for her to be Liza (which would have been worse than Luner) and Pratt decided to make her the army girl. I also think Pratt has little to no interest in Beth Ehlers herself. I mean she still will be making money, but sucks to not be working.

• Members

Taylor/Tad were funny flirting; it just worries me that she'll be watered down if they do get together.

Bobbie Eakes owned this episode for me. I usually despise Krystal but I actually felt sorry for her in the scene with Angie when she was forced to accept that her childbearing days are over.

MCE was excellent, as usual, but it's a bit contrived than Annie saw Richie kill her best friend and she can most likely use this to help clear herself of the murder charge.

I like Amanda & Jake when they're not forcing the cuteness. Their scenes worked for me today.

• Members

I thought the episode was fantastic! Bobbie Eakes and Vincent Irizarry just shine together.... and you can totally se David loves Krystal. I am intrigued by this other "baby" of Krystal's.... I am interested to see where it leads.

Taylor and Tad I actually thought were pretty cute. Beth Ehlers kind of let loose with Taylor around MEK today. Hopefully they develop this more and get Taylor moving around Melrose Valley mingling with the other characters. The ebst part of the episode was NO RYAN, NO KENDALL AND NO ZACH! :D

Oh and no matter how contrived the story is, Melissa Claire Egan and Annie= :wub: I am glad we are getting more than just fluff from that story. She needs to be back front and centre pronto.

Archived