ATWT: April discussion

• Members

Come on, don't tell me you were actually upset about that?! :rolleyes:

Luke was trying to keep Noah awake and resorted to talking, or should I say babbling desperately, about something that interests Noah. Getting upset over details like that seems like a tremendous waste of energy!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Talking about wasted- sorry- exerted energy, anybody want to hear about how much I exerted while ROTHFLMFAO at this conversation ( paraphrased greatly)---

Zee to Luke: I vant to have your baby.

Luke to Zee: But, but Ms Scarlett I don't know Nuttin bout birthin babies.

thought so. :lol::lol:

• Members

I wasn't upset...just pointing out how ridiculous it was. Nothing would convince me that Nuke isn't a total waste of time and resources anyway...but it's like TIIC are going out of their way to throw Nuke's boring-to-the-Nth-degree in my face. I can imagine the convo in the writer's room:

Pissy: Luke needs to suffer! Let's have his boyfriend shot in front of his eyes!

Gouty: Yeah, sure. Whatever. As long as there's a lot of Luke screeching like a girl! It'll be dramatic.

Pissy: Crap. My S&M for Grannies Workshop is this weekend. I need to leave. What lame-ass plot can I recycle here?

Gouty: Well, everyone loves babies. The girl kidnapper wants Luke's baby!

Pissy: Perfect! But he'll have to be tied down. 'Cause he's G-A-Y and hates the touch of a woman.

Gouty: Okay. But we have to make sure Noah isn't conscious. Just in case we decide to bring the girl kidnapper back pregnant with Luke's child. How can we make sure Noah is out?

Pissy: Can't we just throw a bunch of colored corn syrup on the floor, and cut to it every few seconds?

Gouty: It's not in the budget this month, our young hero just trashed the Snyder kitchen and I've got to replace some of that dinnerware. Can't Luke just talk about something really boring?

Pissy: Okay...maybe Noah's in some college class Luke would think was boring.

Gouty: Is Noah in college?

Pissy: I think so. Or he will be. None of the fans will remember anyway.

Was I the only one who thought the dead cop mysteriously changed position? I could have sworn his feet were peeking out from behind that whatchamacallit...and then when Damian found him, his face was right there.

And could they have written Lily any stupider, going with some unknown officer to WW?? :rolleyes:

And now that I think about it...looks like Margo took my advice and went to her colorist. Today her hair seemed like it had a lot more ooomph to it.

• Members

Because of

? I don't really think it'll be that long or major a storyline that it will affect anything much. One of their usual two week arcs. :rolleyes: Certainly not enough to make me quit the show, of all things... :mellow:

• Members

Not kidding. But didn't you see it coming? Passanante and Goutman are so predictable. They could never surprise me with their stories. They are so pathetic and repetitive.

More hatred and shootings..etc..the same stuff like the first time around.

• Members

It's not

all on its own...it's what it represents. There's no reason to not believe that TPTB are committed to throwing the same ish at us over and over again. Sometimes they go all daredevil on us and create new characters to throw away, but sometimes they just go into the trash and hose off characters they already threw away. It's nothing new...same old thing over and over again.

I know they're bad, but sometimes I (used to) take comfort in knowing that sometimes I exaggerated on how bad they are. But this? This? This is something that we joke about without ever thinking they'd go there. But they're going there. Again. Round #3. It's STOOPIT!

Archived