ATWT: April discussion

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. But it's been like this for some time. The same [!@#$%^&*] over and over again. Why now? Why is it so much worse this time? Or have you just had it?

I'm not saying you're not justified (I completely understand why viewers are turning away in droves); I'm just curious.

• Members

I understand. Seriously, I do. Me? I'll be watching until the end of the series. I. just. can't. stop. Even though all I really tune in for anymore is Luke and Noah; if their last day was tomorrow, I'd still watch. I'm a creature of habit. Or a glutton for punishment, maybe. 'Till death do us part... <_< Ugh, where's the beer?!

• Members

Luke and Zoe/Gia are cousins....but since TIIC haven't bothered to explain how, it's easy to assume it's not as incestuous as it sounds. When they were first introduced I was dreading the Ztwins being fathered by Dante, Damian's nutjob brother who kidnapped him back in 2001.

But Damian keeps talking about these "other Grimaldis", other factions of the family and long family feuds and such...we're supposed to assume it's removed enough to not be icky.

That must be some bitchin' aging software Damian got ahold of...it even updated Zoe/Gia's hairstyle. <_< The one time they could have gotten away with a fairly bad photoshopped picture, and they ignored it.

• Members

LOL! Everyone bitched and moaned about the Retcon of Dante back then. And now he's considered "history"? That's scary...

Admit it, RH - if they were Dante's kids, you would have been all about "I can't believe they're going back to that stupid revisionist history! Damian never had a brother! Why would they go back to that crappy story?! Because they're hacks, that's why!!"

:)

• Members

You and maybe three others. LOL!

It was supposed to be "Life is Beautiful". Only not so much.

Best part of that story was the one episode of Lily and Rose on the docks, waiting for the coast guard to find Holden and Luke after the boat exploded. Martha rocked that day.

But back on topic... LOL!

Archived