ATWT: April discussion

• Members

Well, I don't know about everyone, but whenever I call the hotline, I'll speak about how they give Meg/Paul/Dusty/etc. too much airtime, which writers I find weakest, don't use the vets enough, how there's not enough family interaction, and how stories go by at warp speed, etc. Yeah, I always mention what I did or didn't like about Nuke on that particular day, but that's not all I say.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke and Damian feeling their way to a relationship, has been good. I liked how Damian tried to talk about Luke having sex with Noah and Luke felt awkward discussing it, haha. I hope Luke and Noah still move in together.

I'm happy that Jade finally went looking for Luke (I knew she would want to) when she found out he was kidnapped. I like that Jade and Allison have apparently become friends (fits my "wanting to belong" description of Jade). I also understood why she was all insecure and lashed out at Casey and Allison after Hunter spilled the drink on her.

I'm glad Jade is acting like I would expect her to. The writers are being consistent with the real Jade! She needs scenes with Luke though.

I like Hunter so far.

The Intruder moving to the Internet is like soaps dying and needing to switch mediums. The story could almost be about Guiding Light, not the declining newspaper industry. Even the talk about branding is relevant to that. Lucinda's scenes with Emily thus had a lot of resonance for me.

I was a bit thrown off by Carly giving a toast to Craig, "fool", one day this week, after she got home from the police station. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that meant she had gotten away with something and was behind the gun-smuggling and the murder, but I know that's not what the show meant. It was just so haughty the way she said it, though.

Dusty is still the most annoying and hypocritical character on the show.

Glad people in general are liking the show more these days, not just me!

• Members

I thought their scenes were funny too. I'd wish we'd get more of them. But I have a feeling we won't.

I do too!!

Their scenes were nicely done. It was great seeing Lucinda and Emily add it again.

The character should have stayed dead. I hate Dusty.

• Members

How heavenly to hear this. I'd rather watch Paul and Meg!

In other news, I watched a few scenes this week and I too enjoyed seeing Emily against Lucinda.

In boring news, the trio of Casey etc, bored me to tears. None of those actors showed any charisma or personality at all. It's a shame too because I know Billy M could do better.

Archived