OLTL: Discussion for the week April 6

• Members

lol Just the last 5 minutes. Todd scared me. Then you know who with the "tear" wiping and the last scene before fadeout, the look onm Shane's face is so goofy, i don't know why i found it so funny. Rewatch the last 5 minutes. lollll

I am digging Stacy, but the other three, says it all.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh...you think three of those top four are scary......here are numbers 5-7: Marty John, and Cole.

Ok....the last five isn't isn't too bad. I'll let you off the hook then. :lol:

Shane's expression was priceless though.

• Members

Bwah! You are all cracking up me here. It is the performances not the stories killing OLTL. What was up with that smile on Shane's face at the end? It was so inappropriate. Was no one playing attention? Or was that the direction to the kid? Farah needs more Visine. I swear, she and KA are competting for the title of the worse actress on the ABC line up. The prize is acting lessons.

Love Scott Clifton. GH wasted him as is their way.

• Members

I'm so glad that Charlie warned Jared not to keep secrets. I've been screaming that at the screen for the past two months. I'm still angry that Natalie and Jared are keeping the secret; it's unacceptable for them to hold this back from Starr, Marcie and Jessica.

I really love Scott Clifton but the story is killing me. Starr's never been so irritating. I actually like Brandon Buddy now, though. His performances are fun to watch. I have no idea where this story is going though; is Schuyler actually going to sleep with her?

• Members

:lol:

I think his character on OLTL isn't as bad some have made him out to be. It's just his story and the fact he's in the same atmosphere with three very dislikable characters right now (Stacy, Starr, and Cole). I'd very interested in his interaction with the rest of the cast. They should let him interact with Viki more. She'd be more of a surrogate mother to him.

I think another reason why some of these stories are falling flat bc these stories appear to be so isolated right now, esp away from those who don't have a story right now like Viki, Charlie, etc.

Archived