OLTL: Discussion for the week April 6

• Members

I like Scott Clifton, but they've done a terrible job writing for him & integrating him in the cast.

I like that Kyle and Fish were both KADs and are now so uneasy around each other... would be interesting if Schuyler had been one of their frat brothers as well. And about that unease between Kyle and Fish: are we supposed to wonder if one of them is the Killer?

Stacey is kind of growing on me, but they've written soooo badly for her too. I love Ilene Kristen's scenes with Crystal Hunt-- and would rather watch Roxy banter with Stacey than Gigi, anyday. But it's still a dumb story, and dumbly told. I was neutral about Gigi before, but I fast forward thru all her scenes now. I just can't stand to watch her. Stacey has been repeating the same lines over and over again for the last 3 weeks... time to get this story moving already and see where it goes

What will they do with JPL? He has great chemistry with Bo, Roxy, and Natalie, but hasn't had any with his leading ladies. At this point, I wouldn't mind if they wrote Gigi out.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't get pass the fact that Cole who is sentenced to rehab is running around LLanview after being in rehab for one day. I knew the moment his dealer give him pills and pissed for him in court this storyline was going to be just made up of nonsense.

• Members

Starr (KA looks all of 13 years old -- I don't care how many times they remind us about Da Pregnancy) begging a twentysomething Schuyler to pork her? Major SQUICK.

That whole Stacy and Gigi SL. Did Days lose this script and Fed-Ex it by mistake to NYC?

Ilene Kristen needs a contract right away. She was the only watchable thing on yesterday's show (besides Todd and Zach).

Shane's unconvincing bald cap needs to be fired.

• Members

Like Drake Hogestyn, it is likable -- and yet unconvincing.

Speaking of ole hairy Drake, his amazing acting eyebrow could do a better job as Shane's Bald Cap than the swimming cap they have sequestered here.

Archived