All: The Suds Report - 3/27/09

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG if Frons were axed, that would be great!

If MADD took his place, I don't believe things would get better. She was with ABC in the past, but times definitely have changed. I also don't totally trust MADD. She's a b*itch and I can say that because I've actually spoken to her more than once and had very in-depth conversations with her. She's pretty much full of shi*t and I would never EVER trust any promises that she makes. She doesn't care about what fans think, and she has no problem showing that when you talk to her. She is no better than Frons, Bloom, LML, Guza, Pratt, JFP, you name them, she's fits right in with them!

Just because it says "two" soaps, I don't think people should automatically assume it would be ATWT and GL or AMC and OLTL. It could be for ABC and it could be AMC and GH as their main focus. Remember when the budget cuts were announced, OLTL didn't undergo any. AMC was still a mess and don't even get me started on what they did to GH.

What would be nice is if Felicia Minei Behr became President of ABCD or if Wendy Riche had a shot at that position. I bet she would serve Guza his walking papers personally! :P

BTW, anyone know what Wendy Riche has been up to these days?

• Members

Yeah, Cam is one of the sweetest guys you'd ever meet from what I understand. I imagine he gets along well with the majority of his co-stars. Thorsten on the other hand.... others may resent the way he can get away with speaking out.... and who knows how his friendship with JHC is used to his advantage. Purely speculation on my part, but if its anyone from AMC I'd bet its Thorsten.

• Members

Agreed. What Mathison lacks in talent, he tends to make up for in affability. I wouldn't be surprised if TK's latest contract silliness dredged up some bad feelings though. I don't see it being ME mainly because John just doesn't have much appeal to anybody but Frons. Even Easton hates McBain.

Archived