All: The Suds Report - 3/27/09

• Members

So, funny, I just assumed it was "chatty Cathy" Christian Leblanc. But, honestly, I think people love him...in part because he is the life of the party. I think he is likely irritating...but STILL delightful to have around.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MADD likes Behr and Lorraine Broderick though (or I assume she does since she hired them for ATWT when she started at P&G), so maybe, just maybe, if she was at ABC one of them could get involved at AMC again?

As for Thorsten Kaye, yes I'm sure the cast hates the one person who had the balls to stand up and make sure that Eileen Herlie was properly respected and was not just totally forgotten about since the memorial service.

• Members

I wonder what she thinks of Riche too? If MADD is the person in question and the network is ABC, and if MADD is going to make positive changes and Behr and Broderick return, ABC could make a really strong come back. Especially if people like Wendy Riche and Wisner Washam were brought in as well. This is all speculation but also wishful thinking! (and hoping)

• Members

oh I don't trust that hack! Not for one second. I was just imagining what possibilities there could be for ABCD if MADD took over and brought Behr and Broderick back to AMC. I know Behr and Broderick could help the show immensely. That would be the only thing worthless MADD may do right by fans.

Archived