Most Ruined Characters

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC: Kendall, Zach, Ryan, Aidan (Mostly from B&E). They are all useless and they can leave Pine Valley for all I care....:rolleyes:

ATWT: Paul. This character is annoying...

B&B: None IMO

GH: Carly. May I need to say more.

OLTL: Christan.

Y&R: Victoria.

• Members

Kendall Hart on AMC..... *sigh* I miss being able to love her no matter what. Now, I am like when is the bitch going to die?

The Writer's destruction of Greenlee Smythe ranks high up there as well...... poor thing never recovered from that one.... B&E continued with it, and Pratt just didn't seem to give a damn.

Meh good riddance. It needed to be done as far as I am concerned. But I will agree with Maria :(

Eva's last few months on the show saved the character for me though, Eva worked her tail off!

• Members

Adding my voice to the entire cast of 'GH' as most ruined. The writers are so 'hopped up' (LOL) on the mob stuff that now GHers are working together to take down the 'evil' FBI. What happened to Robert Scorpio, Anna Devane, Sean Donnelly, Frisco Jones, Luke and Laura? The WSB has apparently knuckled under to the great mob gods - who do a much better job of keeping the world safe, when they're not killing people off.

Archived