Don Diamont

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that would actually be a good idea if it's done right, and could quite possibly give The Bold and the Beautiful a BOLD storyline for once in it's 22 year history. I also think it would increase viewership.

If the character had a Tom Ford like style and look, it could be a success.

• Members

I am a Flight of the Conchords fan. And last week Mel, the boys' #1 fan, revealed that she lays in bed and thinks of what a Jemaine/Brett baby would look like :).

Well, Beemer-Diamont ... that would inspire a lot of such fantasies :).

Only problem is that these two virulently straight actors ... well ... I don't know that they could sufficiently hold their noses in disgust :). But maybe they're more open and willing to go anywhere for their craft than I am allowing. After all, Beemer is reportedly a close friend of Lance Bass.

OT, but I really really really think the angular/dark/sometimes wooden Owen should SOON be revealed to be the unknown bastard (conceived JUST prior to the start of the show, in 1987) of the angular/dark/ALWAYS wooden Ridge. Yes, that is more "keep it in the family", but otherwise the beautiful Beemer will soon be gone. Brad Bell only knows how to hang on to Forresters, and sometimes Logans.

Archived