AMC: February 13th, 2009

• Members

The episode was just very fast paced..... it didn't really bother me, I liked that it all happened so fast.

Ryan is the best as the "Oh sh*t" faces :lol: When Annie showed up I was laughing so hard.

Great episode, I am just in love with Kendall right now. Why couldn't there have been a motorcycle for Bianca too? :(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just said this in another thread, but I'm saying it again here: Girl in a bridal gown & veil rides her motorcycle over a cliff in the dark on her wedding day? It's the stuff urban legends are made of!

You just know that when AMC's time is up, there's going to be a vengeful serial killer showing up on a motorcycle and gruesomely offing PV residents in her wedding dress. :o

:P

• Members

I, too, shuddered when I saw Rebecca Taylor's name come up on screen. But darn if she didn't pull it off. Chip Hayes managed to give us a good one the day before too.

I think I've come to the conclusion that Pratt perhaps sees his strengths and weaknesses among his staff and gives Taylor the plot-heavy days so we don't have to hear her "spinning-wheels" dialogue on the more character-heavy days. I was upset he gave her the tornado too. Now he'll call on Hall and Cohen to pull us out of the morass and "make sense of it all."

But I'm probably giving Pratt WAY too much credit.

Archived