AMC: February 13th, 2009

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca Taylor lately has been the Amanda L. Beall type writer..... they give her all the big shows.....

Her script still suck, but I have noticed under Pratt they maybe seem a bit reigned in as opposed to B&E and McT. I dunno, maybe that's just me. I know R Sinclair will disagree with me royally.

• Members

Well, she's the SW that has been with the show the longest. That is 'til Ms. Patrick returns.

I think Taylor usually does fine with the 'big' episodes. She wrote Erica's intervention and I thought it was great. I thought the 10,000th show was great. She did well with the tornado episodes. But yeah...she's not as good as the others.

But anyway, great show today! This is the good kind of fast-paced.

• Members

If "The Writer" was writing, I am sure Annie would have set off a bomb at the wedding, wearing a bad permed wig..... tied Kendall up in the basement..... then realized she couldn't go through with it and venture off into a storm, get struck by lighting....

Oh wait, I am recycling one of her old plots..... then again that is her MO....

• Members

All fixed, completely forgot. God bless Cady McClain :D

I am sure Babe would be involved somehow so we'd hear "That could have been Babe", and Greenlee won't die an open ended death..... I am sure they'd give her the poison pancake treatment.... in Greenlee's case.... probably a poisoned mineral water or something......

• Members

OMG, the final 5 minutes or so were just outstanding! I loved how it was edited together and the music really stood out.

I like Aidan & Annie because they understand each other and the more scenes they've shared the past few months, the more their chemistry has grown. Imo, she's the first woman he's had chemistry with other than Mia, which was very short lived.

• Members

I thought Mia was definetly his worst pairing followed closely by Mia. I felt he had the best chemistry with Kendall, and then Di and Amanda. I used to love him but completely lost interest after they stuck him with Greenlee and hate how he's been with Annie since the summer. I dont trust him and neither should she. She deserves better and I cringe having to watch them in scenes together. AT is on borrowed time and Im amazed they keep forcing when the character lost steam years ago

Archived