Y&R: Week of February 09, 2009

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Such a nice and surprising treat seeing Doris at the end of today's episode. I had no idea she was even coming back. At first, I thought Sharon was in a hotel room, just talking to herself, but then she kept going and going. At that point, I knew she had to be talking to someone. I thought about Doris, at first, but then I didn't remember seeing anything about her coming back, so I thought it was Nikki. But then I felt that would be kind of weird, Sharon pouring her heart out to Nikki about Brad, and then the camera panned down to Doris. Wonderful ending!

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Feb 9 2009, 10:45 AM)
I saw no improvement in Tammin and she's a major weak link in this story. Forget her mediocre acting, but she's still severely miscast. She doesn't have romantic chemistry with any guys on the show nor does she share chemistry with her parents. Then as she gets upset her accept comes out more and more. Her body movement and everything seemed off in her scenes opposite Braeden. It was brave to put her up against him, but completely forgettable as well.

I've been most impressed with Beth Maitland and how well she fits into the show. Shame Brad is dead because that would be the perfect love interest for her. I'd been saying that for a long time, but now he's dead. Loved her interactions with everyone, especially Victor. She seemed slightly annoyed with him, but she smiled because she's polite and for Ashley's sake. I love how short she was with him. Everyone doesn't need to love and worship Victor and I like that the writers are acknowledging that these days.

I try to avoid the younger crowd on soaps, but I can't help but wonder how different Lindsey Fonseca would have played those scenes. Wasn't that crazy about Adrienne Leon, but Fonseca was a great Colleen.

ANDREA

• Members

I agree and it was the same figurine Victoria was admiring before right? It was very random. I was expecting someone to say something. Oh Sharon, I will enjoy watching you unravel bit by bit.

I think a cardboard cutout at this point would suffice ahead of Tammin.... so bad, so incredibly bad..... to see her even attempt to try and go toe to toe with Eric Braeden was just beyond cringe worthy....

Archived