Y&R: Week of February 09, 2009

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SHE turned Jana and Kevin into criminals? They were both born criminals. She may have brought out something they've been trying to hide.

Amber and Daniel are fine together if you ask me, but there isn't much they're doing. It's too obvious Graz won't be here for long, and a recast wouldn't work right now. Maybe Jana will go nuts one day if Amber and Kevin hook up or something.

• Members

Oh you betcha, Rhi!!! I am THRILLED!!! Plus, with Kay and Jill not related, my Billy and Mac can FINALLY be back together again!!! It's just sad that it probably won't be AshBash that plays Mac.. :( Billy Miller is a great nuBilly. And with him I don't really need David Tom back (although I loved Tom so much as Billy too).

But I have yet to see an actress that can replace AshBash as Mac... I don't think that can be done, to tell you the truth.

But I am sooo happy!! :D

• Members

You are, in fact, mistaken. The Kay and Jill are Mother and Daughter storyline was Jack Smith's, it aired in 2003 which was the zenith of his work.

I don't give a flying damn about the first DNA test. That was during the LML period which, to me, is basically rewritable. It was sh*t to begin with!

• Members

Absolutely agree.

Kay and Jill being related is the BIGGEST MISTAKE Y&R ever enacted and it's a show that has been, comparatively, flawless. I am just so happy that it appears MAB had the guts (and that's what it is, guts) to rewrite the most massive creative error the show ever experienced.

So again, YOU GO MAB! DON'T YOU DARE UNDO YOUR BRILLIANT TWIST!

• Members

No the unabortion was worse. The Jill/Kay being mother and daughter never made me quit watching Y&R and refuse to ever watch it again. Having the most historic abortion in tv history overturned, with an implanted embryo transplant, something that is not medically possible or isn't done today, was the most disgusting thing I have heard of in my life.

And Daytime fan, I'm glad if JackAss can be blamed for that blunder too. I still think it was a major mistake to kill off Cassie to give his pet an Emmy reel. Sure there is still fallout from it but the same could have been done with Cassie laying in a permanent coma like Carly's kid on GH.

Archived