Jackie Zeman Lands on Her Feet at HSN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maureen O'Hara is a beautiful woman, indeed she looks beautiful.

But again, it's about looking good for you. Elizabeth Taylor was a beautiful woman and look what time and poor health has done to her.

Dr Ryan and I appreciate it. I don't know the man well at all, but comparing him to THAT...oh no, oh no no no no no.

Regarding Valentino's tan: it's kitsch, it's very 'him'...he is allegedly a very nice guy.

• Members
<br /><br />Yes, I've heard that, too. Too bad he sold his company, it was a difficult moment for him.<br /><br />So, BTW, while you're mentioning Dr. Brandt... Does he occupy a high place in your constellation of dermatology/plastic surgery stars?

• Members

Valentino sold at the right time, he left on top, as hard as it is...his legacy will never tarnish. Plus, he's young enough to still enjoy all that his hard work has afforded him.

I respect Dr Brandt's pioneering work with Botox and the Botox brow lift...but otherwise, no. I don't like that he's made a line of really expensive skincare (I have nothing against skincare, but marketing products as if they are in any way comparable to prescription products simply based on the fact that he's a doctor is insulting to me)...Dr Brandt has done Madonna's work. I don't like how she looks...too hard...but I respect his work with Botox.

My favorite 'star' dermatologist is Dr Pat Wexler of NYC. LOVE her.

• Members

She has always been a trim, classy, elegant lady. Her face shape is one that simply ages pretty well and she took good care of her skin.

Finola is a great looking woman. She's kept herself updated with Botox in her forehead and between her eyebrows. That's it as far as Botox goes, she still has crows feet which keep her looking natural. That's all I think she does and she's only been hitting the Botox since the early 2000s...her forehead is markedly smoother.

Finola had quite a full face when she was younger. As she's aged her face has thinned a bit, I think that's the difference you're noticing.

Archived