Y&R: Week of January 12, 2008

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope it dawns on someone this week that there will be DNA/fingerprint proof all over the chancellor estate to prove that Katherine isn't Marge. They can still have a lot of turmoil going on if she is declared mentally incompetent to manage her own estate and it remains divided up as it is.

• Members

^Zoe you are referring to reality, but in a soap opra world they have to drag shiz out. In real world, Jill would say "fingerprint the bitch" and we'd be done. in soap opera world, they just yell at each other and try to look into someone's soul in order to find the truth. LOL!

I don't mind as much cause I can't wait for Jill to have to eat her words. We know Nikki will come around sooner or later, but Jill is going to have to kiss Kay's ass for quite some time.

• Members

Or Michael might mention it - but again, it's up to Jill to provide access to the samples from the Chancellor home they need, and I could easily see her putting up a stink about granting that access. The best chance Michael has is getting Gloria and Kevin to reveal why they think Katherine's the real deal, since Katherine remembered things about both that Marge or anyone else would never know, but Gloria and Kevin may not be so willing.

• Members

Even if they did mention DNA- Jill would cry out the injustice of not giving her some peace and it would still come down to Jill's word over Katherine/Marge. I gave the DNA idea no further thought. Jill would like to grieve her mother in some peace and quiet.

Now if this were a "Marge-imposter" story and someone (family or friend) was desperate to believe it, I would think them ridiculous to not want to investigate DNA.

• Members

I'd sooner they at least acknowledge DNA and Jill fighting against them taking samples is a great idea. I can even see Jill being able to convince a Judge that Katherine died wearing the clothes and jewelry she left the house in. They could even have a throw back to history and reveal that Jill had a past dalliance/friendship with the judge, just like Katherine did when she had her judge friend overturn Jill's marriage to Phillip.

• Members

Since almost everyone doesn't doubt that Kay is Marge they don't seem to interested in any DNA tests to prove one way or another. Also only Kay and Murphy know that both Kay and Marge were in the car that went off the road.

You aren't the only one who's sick of Phyllis, and it's not the fun kinda sick either.....

• Members

I love a desperate Phyllis, but she is being written far to one note in her desperation...... and Michelle seems to be phoning it in..... maybe it will pick up once Phick presumably does seperate, but so far I am underwhelmed.

Archived