Y&R: Week of January 12, 2008

• Members

I thought Nick was fantastic today, I did not feel he was emasculated at all, he said his vowed to his wife and I felt Nick's frustration and regret and acknowledgement that his actions contributed to the actions and reactions of his wife.IMO I thought Joshua Morrow held his own and was just fantastic

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and yet you can wait for him to cheat on Phyllis with Sharon...and be back with Juliet were he was not emasculated...Sharon made him a eunuch....hell he took her back with no problem after she kissed his father and wanted more cause if "felt right"....

most other posters see Phyllis as being watered down since being paired with your boy, yet you blame Phyllis and MS for JM and Nick not getting the RECOGNITION he deserves...what recognition???? until paired with MS he was wallpaper...today's show was proof to me how far he has come and MS brings that out in him....and they together today KICKED ASS!!!!

• Members

If they do end up doing something with Abby/Eden along the "Mean Girls" line, I think it'll be fascinating that Lauren will be Eden's "mother figure", considering Lauren is the original Y&R teen Mean Girl. I hope they don't forget that dynamic.

This is an incredible idea, and one that would immediately hook me in to Neil's story in a way I haven't been in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

• Members

Awww,

is on tomorrow. I wonder why they don't use her more, I wish some of these minor "sidekicks" would appear more often.

And

appears tomorrow too. I guess they really kept this private (or didn't really care to publish the news).

And wow, no Colleen for 13 episodes in a row already. And she wasn't in 16 episodes in a row in December. They're not even trying! They're just keeping her name in the credits.

• Members

Oh good grief, JM was noticed long before he was paired with MS, he's had a frontburner s/l since being on the show.. It looks more like MS needed the notoriety of Phick, to keep her front and center than it did JM. Their scenes fell flat yesterday, Nick looked as though he could have cared less about what Phyllis was saying, in the end it all boiled down to Phyllis being told to deal with it, it is what it is.

• Members

I don't know what show you have been watching for the past 15 years, but Phyllis has never needed Nick to be a front burner actor....Nick and Sharon were ALWAYS supporting characters during their POWER OF TEN...background character who's only storyline was to cheat and sex it up to get back together to cheat again.....

JM has made COUNTLESS statements that working with Michelle has been the best thing for him as an actor...

reading ALL the different MB's after Monday's and Tuesday's episodes is proof enough that MS, PB and JM all brought their A game to their scenes on those days....alot of posters are already talking Emmy nominations for NEXT years Emmy's ..... guess you are in the minority....you only like JM when he is on the screen with SC....which tends to put viewers to sleep or better yet...change the channel.

let's wait till next week at this time when the ratings come out...

• Members

Why can't people just agree to disagree? One person's opinion is not the end all and be all of whether Joshua and Michelle are good actors or not.

A lot of people hate Eric Braeden's acting because they think he mumbles. But I love him, ever since I was little. I'm not going to argue with those people because it won't change my opinion of him.

Why does it bother you so much? It's not as if Joshua and Michelle will get fired if 5 people from SON don't think neither of them can act.

• Members

I'm not nearly as irritated by Eden as others on SON are, but she really REALLY needs to stop running out the door like a petulant brat every time she overhears the tail end of something negative about her father. They've done it a few times the last few weeks, and it's really not doing her any favors.

Archived