Y&R: Week of January 12, 2008

• Members

Jess Walton is amazing.Her whole interaction with Nikki was spot on.

Another reason for the friction between the two is that Nikki was once Jill's sister in law.Jill should resent Nikki for causing her brother unhappiness.

Of course,this has been forgotten over time.

Even when it was happening,I don't think Jill and Nikki had much interaction.

Bill Bell kept some stories very separate,which was frustrating at times.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Bill Bell's image of Marge was more of the everyone has a double out there somewhere school of thought. Plastic surgery was in the early days back then so probably wasn't even considered possible. I don't mind most people not believing Katherine. It would be one thing if Marge was only introduced last summer to propel this storyline, but she created deep wounds for people over 20 years ago. I think the DNA test will prove all, but I think Cliff/Clint? will throw a monkey wrench into the testing which will drag it out a little longer. In the end, I think it would be really interesting if they wrote that Marge was actually Kay's sister, given away for adoption or kidnapped and presumed dead. They could even make Marge Jill's mother if they wanted to. So many possibilities still exist and I am glued to the edge of my seat.

Nikki and Phyllis created NVP, which was funded by Victor. When Victor found out about Phick he fired Phyllis. When he got pissed at Nikki he took it away from her too. Abusive turd that he is.

Archived