American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I don't remember what Phillip sang, was he country? I think the wild card big dude with the baritone won't make it to the end, there's just something a little too specific about his voice. He may win hearts, aka votes, however.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i didn't really care for it either, but he will surely do well in this competition.

It's always so awkward when Ryan asks the judges who they like because those ringing endorsements almost always dictate who America votes for.

• Members

I thought he was great. For me, he had the best overall performance of that night. I don't remember names or performances for too long after they're done, so he made an impression on me for me to remember both the name and the performance.

I also liked the performance by the chubby white guy. See what I mean? I remember neither the name or the song, lol. #13 was cool, but it's definitely an acquired taste.

• Members

I like when he does that.

One, I really don't think the judges have that much of an influence unless they're absolutely mean, and two, these fruits usually don't answer the question. I was surprised they answered tonight.

No question. He'll easily make it into the top 6 boys.

• Members

I liked Reed but he didn't do so great with his sing for your life, it was kind of a weird mess. Yeah, Jeremy, that's the last fall to your knees and "cry" that you get. :lol: I can't decide who was trying to make themselves cry harder, him or J-Lo. I guffawed when Steven was like, "It's nice when you make yourself cry..." LOL! He recovered but it sounded like he was trying to throw shade at first.

• Members

Reed was unique...took off some clothing..showed some buff abs and started singing...lol....I kind of liked his performance but needed to be a serious singer...not your one of kind singer...lol.....Jeremy...I just cant.....ummmm...I just cant....

Archived