American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Jeremy was one of the two males I enjoyed on Tuesday in terms of singing talent, so I'm happy his teddy bear butt got saved.

#13? (errr 36) His voice is really different but it's a good different in my opinion. I was shocked that America gave him a chance over a Bieber-a-like.

This is one I can't stand. It's not his fault I can't stand him, it's the mix of Justin G. along with the memory of some lazy a-- singer who looked like him a couple of seasons ago. He has a great tool but he definitely needs A LOT of guidance on how to control it and use it.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, for me, it's Kenny G. Not to sound superficial, but his hair does sort of get on my nerves, especially when he tosses it over his shoulder. No man should ever toss his hair unless he's in drag. Angela, I agree that he needs some vocal guidance/control.

• Members

Jessica Sanchez is always good but the over-accolades are starting to get on my nerves. I've heard better IWALY renditions.

I thought the blond that sang "All The Man That I Need" was the best of the night.

• Members

Jessica Sanchez, Heejun Han and Philip Philips are my top faves! Jessica is seriously FANTASTIC and Philip is just so different and interesting to watch. Heejun just has a great voice and is also hilarious. I also really like Holly and Colton.

The girl who sang "I Have Nothing" was embarrassing! I felt bad for her. LOL. Also that one girl, I think her name was Elise, who sang "I'm Your Baby Tonight" OMG. AWFUL! Would've been interested in hearing her sing "Greatest Love of All" as originally planned.

Sorry, not a fan of Jeremy, the country girl or Jermaine with the deep voice. Deandre and his theatrics could get annoying fast but his voice is pretty good to me. I'm on the fence with Joshua Ledet, he kind of reminds me of Jacob Lusk from last season...LOL. I mean I liked him but sometimes he was just to much!

• Members

"Jermaine Jones is apparently out on "American Idol."

The 25-year-old vocal instructor from Pine Hill, N.J., tweeted Tuesday night that he would no longer be on the Fox singing contest. He wrote on his official "Idol" Twitter account: "Awww I will no longer b on the show," but the post was later deleted.

A Fox spokeswoman declined to comment on the matter or confirm his tweet."

He's the giant guy with the deep voice.

• Members

So... according to that report, Jermaine will sing on tonight's show, but we already know the results of tomorrow's show that he will be voted off, whether he has the lowest votes or not. So what's the point? I guess it's because they've got to fulfill a certain amount of weeks, rather than end the season a week earlier now.

Archived