American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't STAND Haley UGH she just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I literally get mad looking at her.

LMAO @ Jacob's rendition of "No Air". My god that was just AWFUL, his worst performance EVER...he did better on the second performance but overall he was the weakest of the night! I to predict he will be sent packing tomorrow!

I really feel bad because I loved him so much at first. Now I can barely stand him :( His best performance was when he sang "You're All I Need To Get By" (which I posted earlier in the thread) I seriously LOVE that performance!!

James e8094.gif that's really all I got. I'm sorry. He was bad tonight, but I'm 99% sure he won't go home. His tears made no impact on me...

Lauren was the best of the night IMO, wow what great performances! I especially loved her second one...I was underwhelmed by how she ended it though. She should've went all out. Anyways I think Lauren *finally* has a handle on things & is really, as Randy would say, "In it to win it"! There was just something about her tonight....I hope she makes it all the way to the final 2.

I love Scotty but tonight he just did ok to me...nothing really stood out about him.

• Members

OMFG..Haley is the most basic bitch I have ever witnessed. Literally the most basic of them all. I was INCREDIBLY annoyed & turned off by her tonight. You can tell she hates getting bad feedback and when she gets it, it's impossible for her to try & look happy or like she's taking it all in positively. She just puts on a straight up bitch face & throws out sarcastic, etchy remarks all while trying not to burst out crying. I felt NOTHING for her tonight but loathe & hate. HOPE she goes home tomorrow....I do not want to see her stank self ending up our Idol or even stepping foot in the top 2. My god she is awful.

Lauren was MAGICAL tonight! Gosh she did great, you can tell she really stepped it up and put in her all. She was amazing. That first performance was especially spellbinding. I just love this girl & am so proud of her.

Scotty just rocks. I want him & Lauren in the Top 2!

Meh on James.

• Members

I don't find Haley a bitch at all. I think she looked like she wanted to cry the whole time. And did she say some sarcastic remarks? Yeah. And maybe that wasn't the most appropriate thing....But I'm guilty of it too. A lot of people are. When I'm upset, I fight back the tears and throw out the sass.

I think the judges are the hardest on Haley because they realize she is by far the strongest vocalist of the 4. Lauren comes close, followed by James. Scotty sings the same damn song every week.

I think Haley will go home tonight, but I have to say her rendition of "I who have nothing" was BRILLIANT. By FAR the best performance of the night. Of the season, maybe.

Lauren had a HORRIBLE night. She looked a mess. Her first song was pretty good, but her second song was all over the place. Someone needs to be fired for allowing her to wear either of those outfits.

• Members

I hear James was booted out. He was the best. There is no reason for me to watch the finale now. I haven't watched this show regulary. I thought this was the worst season ever. I thought it could have been saved with James winning. I heard Haley the bitch was smiling when James was booted out and James was crying all over the place after he got booted.

American still gets high demos but this show is all but dead.

• Members

I guess so. I clearly saw Haley put on a cunning, grin typed look on her face after James got sent packing. She's a bitch from head to toe & any "tears" she (forcefully) had for James were all for show IMHO. If this cold diva ends up being our American Idol then I will find it shameful and embarrassing. And if that does end up being the case I'm sure she'll get even worse; and not voice wise--I don't have a problem with her voice at all, I actually think it's quite good. It's just her stank personality/attitude. IMO Scotty & especially Lauren both have nice, inviting personalities that go with their talented voices.

gtfohaley.jpg

Crossing my fingers this is how things will turn out next week. As it should be.

Archived