American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I was outdone! I want him in that bottom three more than words can possibly say! It's Jermaine "I sangs gospel! I KNOW GOD, errkayyy?" Sellers all over again. I just wanted to smack the [!@#$%^&*] out of his face.

And then the whole "I'm sticking to my morals, praise me for it pleeeease" thing that I hate. His personality is just STANK, and I guarantee he ain't gettin' it on with anybody any time soon.

LOVED Siedah's skeleton ass stealing his thunder.

And I am TOTALLY disappointed in the judges for not calling him out on his crap. That was just...ugh. Ugh. UGH. I haven't seen arrogance/self-unawareness like that on this show since Scott Savol's fohnky ass. Jacob's gonna end up like Stephen from RW: Seattle. Just watch. WATCH.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU! And he didn't even kill it! I don't care WHAT they said! LOL @ "skeleton". He won't sing about getting it on but he's gonna stand there and air hump a woman old enough to be his grandmother? :blink: And then freakin' against Ryan's side at the end? Spotlight whore. I liked him but his head has grown like cray, such a bad look. I'm wondering if he'll realize that and make a Justin Guarini-type apology for his arrogance. Stephen from RW: Seattle, you know what, I can't even fool with you right now, LMAO!

• Members

LMAO!! You know dern well him and Mandisa are gonna put out a sh!tty gospel record together ("Jacob and Mandisa: Jesus is My Idol"), and he'll end up doing the reality circuit somewhere down the line. IDK why he's even on Idol, it's obvious he has no interest in doing anything secular. SO satisfying to see his janky ass in the bottom three after all. I looked in the mirror and cackled when Seacrest put him there.

And good Lord, how old is Iggy Pop? His face and this performance are scary as hell, but that body is effing BANGING. He could get this if he wanted it. Whooooooooa now, I just googled pictures and I take all of that back. Do they make six foot brown paper bags?

Oooh lord, the announcement that Pia's going home was just intense. LAWDamighty. Randy and Jennifer need to go on soaps.

• Administrator

No wonder American Idol winners rarely become successful. They get rid of the best looking contestants who have a nice voice. Out of this group, Pia had the best chance of becoming a hit.

• Members

Yep

Wasn't really sad to see her go home, to be honest. Can't say I was a fan.

I thought Scotty did really good on Wednesday, I LOVED his performance!! Nice to see him do something a little different! It was downright embarrasing when those random girls ran up to the stage after his performance though. LOL

When Jacob made that statement I immediately had a bad reaction and was expecting someone else, on the show, to have one as well and speak out about it. But no one ever did. I found it insulting & stupid to say!! Why did the show even edit that in?? I am surprised no one made light of it at all. Anyways lately I've been disappointed in Jacob, haven't liked his performances since Motown week. He's fading & I won't be sad if he goes anymore.

Scotty & Lauren are my top faves right now. Still not a fan of Haley or Paul. Casey I go up and down with. Stefano's voice is just not that great & I also find his personality to be very boring and static. He should've gone home last night IMO.

And I miss my Naima :(

• Members

Haley imo is everything Adrienne Frantz is supposed to be. She can break my neck with those thighs "♫any time, call me!♫" :ph34r:

I'm glad Jimmie smashed Miss Jacob in the face with a humble pie. I think he gets it, I think he knows his role now. I thought he did very well tonight but I wish they let him do this full choir version like Paul, Jennifer, and Loofah:

Teeth&Tan dude kinda gets on my nerves.

I think Stefano has a great voice, maybe it's the sense that he's trying too hard to sound good instead of just letting loose that's keeping him back.

BTW, while buying new glasses I noticed that Randy Jackson has his own frames collection.

I'm sorry, but I was not impressed with Casey's Nature Boy until like the last two bars. I was more impressed by the gorgeous white concert grand and bass.

• Members

This has to be the worst season ever. I haven't seen a whole episode of Idol this year. The judging is horendous. The singers for the most part are all Karoke like Simon would say.

Paul who I liked was so horrible tonight and yet they said he was great.:mellow:

The only one I hope that wins is the Adam Lambert clone. The rest suck donkey balls.

• Members

Leave Paul alone!! I don't think he's a great singer, but I like his performances a lot. He always has a little shot of energy in him. Probably a damn good time in bed.

Stefano, I was truly impressed with for the first time. The look and song went well together (though I wish they'd have dressed him like Ron Ron from A Different World just to complete that early 90s look). For the first time, I hope he sticks around for next week. Of course, being a soap fan, it just feels WRONG to hear his name not pronounced like Stefano Stefano's.

I wish Scotty had did Everybody's Talkin'. That sounded a lot more interesting than that random 90s country sh!t that he sang that nobody cares about. If he wants to keep it country, he's gonna have to sang'im some Kennih Rawjuhs to get some love in this here house.

Hayley sounded like ass like always. Gross.

James...eh. I recognize and accept that there are tons of people who like sh!t like that. I'm not one of them. Keep it moving. I hope 3 ft. x 5 ft. ass finds itself in one of those bottom three stools tomorrow night, especially after the "I am doing Heavy Metal"/"Give metal a chance!!" nonsense. Get out my house.

I'm glad Iovine called Jacob Mae out on his preaching. The soap fan in me wanted Mae to do something random and stupid somewhere within his segment, like...

RYAN SEACREST: "All right, numbers for Jacob are--"

JACOB MAE: "And I WILL praise the lawd for ALL O' mah days. It ain't nuffin' but the DEVIL TRYIN' TO SLOW ME DOWN! But I gots GAWWWD on my side. WHOOOO GUH-LOOOORRRRRIHHH!!!"

ELVIRA in the audience! Love her to death.

Everything else was forgettable, I say, forgettable! Except for when will.I.am called Iovine out on pissing on Pia's grave.

• Members

What did Iovine say about Pia?

Can I just say, this show is a good luck for JLo. Personality wise, I had her dangerously near Kardasian territory in my book but I think she genuinely loves this job and not just because of the paycheck.

Scotty's gonna be in the bottom three I think. I know there are a lot of country fans out there but that [!@#$%^&*] was boring as hell.

Archived