American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Ugh! Not a big fan of Paul's voice. It's different but I just...can't get into him at all, his performances are terrible to me.

James Durbin is good but I don't like his cocky attitude and I hated that bet he made with Steven Tyler that if he makes it to the finals, Steve does a performance with him...rolleyes.gif I also think he's annoying and this is starting to get to his head to much.

I love Naima the most, but she did an absolutely awful job this week! She sounded nothing like how she did in her audition, I feel like she's losing herself...I hope she really does work on her pitch like she promised. Next week is motown week so I have high hopes for her...hopefully she picks the right song.

I also love Lauren Alaina. I love her voice but most of all I just love her personality. I see a lot of hate for Scotty McCreery but I love him & his deep country voice as well. LOL.

Everyone else I am meh about. The one person I despise this season is Haley Reinhart...omg, I just can't even begin to express how much that girl bugs me. Her voice is not great and she comes across as very bitchy to me. I just cannot stand her, she shouldn't have made it into the Top 13 and she should have went home this week over Karen.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did he drop an f-bomb, I mean it kinda looked like "freaking" but I wasn't sure. He went full [offensive term] right there on stage. And while they were crying and looked happy for him there was a lot of "Oh [!@#$%^&*] well there goes my 2nd chance" on those faces.

• Members

How in the hell was Casey the bottom?!?!?!? WTF??!! Thank God the judges used the Save for Casey. Paul and Haley SAFE, what in the hell, these 2 are maybe the worst 2 ever on IDOL.

Love Casey Abrams, James Durbin, Naima Adedapo & Pia. Lauren, Scotty & Stefano were ok. Thia sucked too. And Jacob is so out there, old timey and sucks.

• Members

She is my absolute FAVE! I love her! She did better this week & pulled off a fantastic performance. I'm pulling for this girl!

IMO that looked completely staged. From the moment Ryan asked Casey what he wanted to sing I had that feeling...you could barely hear what Casey said he wanted to sing (& when he said it, it sound rehearsed), I thought to myself did the band even hear what he said?? Probably not, and they probably didn't even have to because they already knew!! Just my suspicion that could be totally wrong.

Omg SoapBoy...I just can't even. Hayley is terrible! She annoys me immensely, I can't stand her attitude. IMO she comes off as a huge biotch who cares more about being seen than heard (never going to forget when she said her most fond memory so far has been the photoshoots). Just my observation!!

• Members

Naima sucks. I will never, EVER get over what she did to that Tina Turner song. Somewhere in the world, Tina was taking off her earings ready to punch a bitch out.

I also like Hayley. There's nothing wrong with liking photoshoots. They are immensely fun! And I don't think she comes off as a bitch at all. I think she seems very sweet. I think Naima and Pia definitely come off as bitchy though, even though I definitely enjoy they latter.

• Members

And I absolutely LOATHE and DESPISE James Durbin. He comes off as cocky and arrogant. He seems like a real jerk. And he has no talent. All he does is scream, but unlike many before him, he's not even good at THAT! UGH!

I did, however, like him two years ago when he competed on the show as "Adam Lambert".

Archived