AMC: Monday, January 5, 2009

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And down goes a Carey!

Passed out, that is. ;)

Looks like it' shaping up to be quite the party. Tomorrow should be good.

Adam's riding JR and JR's slinging back the champagne bottle, Bianca and Erica and circling each other over Reese. Everyone's aghast at KWAK and David, Krystal gets some phone call about Tad, Opal's fortelling Rylee's doom after a heart even and Reese is all slung up against Bianca and is playing with Bianca's hair like she wants to drag Binx back to a closet and have at her. Excuse me for saying closet in this case.

Not that's a party.

Erica is being very very well, Erica and making Bianca more suspicious and it's working.

The Ryan Greenlee and Erica scenes were great. I love love love Erica and Greenlee going toe to toe. Erica won this round. Ha!

• Members

Loved Opal's line about "not playing with a full deck" :P

Erica and Greenlee going toe to toe is just pure fun!

Loved, loved, loved Jake giving both David and KWAK a big dose of the truth that shut both of them up! B)

JR cuddled up with a bottle...nothing good is gonna come out of that...

• Members

I loved Erica's "Okay, let's try this again. This is not about YOU."

And when Ryan asked Erica how Kendall was, Greenlee's "She needs you, we don't." The bitchy dialogue is great!

I love the Erica vs Greenlee stuff, or maybe I just love the fact that finally someone is putting Greenlee in her place.

• Members

I agree Jonathan that it was silly to have Reese decked out like and being a construction worker, she's not even the contractor.

Every time I see her in scenes with non-Ryan people, especially Erica that question goes through my mind. Why? Why? Why?

Jake was really assy to Krystal today. I found it funny but it didn't make me feel for *The Martins*.

• Members

Jake should never have been brought back to PV. I detest the character and his running of the mouth at David thinking he's so much better. Same goes for JR. and anyone else in PV who thinks they are better than David!

I couldn't help but laugh at KWAK when she fell. She is still the self-serving-skank-ho she is always been!

Archived