2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Administrator

Ahh...but you should've check the Episode Writer and Directors forum. ;)

Anne Toole wrote 2 episodes in December 2004. She was a Writers Assistant from 2003 (possibly 2002) to 2006 (last listed on July 24).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the shows that got rid of the breakdown position have all seen the error of their ways except for AMC, which probably needs it the most. AMC desperately needs people to flesh out Pratt's ideas, provide some structure to the episodes, and maintain some degree of consistency.

I wonder who the writer is that Pratt claimed he wanted from GL but didn't think it would happen.

• Members

I thought of you immediately when I heard this news, RH. I'm so, so sorry. Seriously, of all the GL writers, those are the two they picked for ATWT's last year? It's so depressing. I really am sorry. You have my condolences.

• Members

I'm hoping for Author of exquisite, psychologically compelling stage plays is hired to HeadWrite CBS' The Young and the Restless. The passionate writer is expected to make radical changes on the sudser's writing team and to bring the show back to its lovable roots. Also, Executive Producer change!

And, for B&B: Bradley Bell steps down! Long search for the person to take his position.

Archived