Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

2009: The Directors and Writers Thread

What kind of a remark is that? :mellow:

Believe me, I don't mean anything by it. OTOH, the photo just feels...I dunno...creepy to me somehow.

Believe me, I don't mean anything by it. OTOH, the photo just feels...I dunno...creepy to me somehow.

But obviously you do. If it feels creepy, than you meant something by that comment. Or I again failed to see the cynicism intrinsic to your post.

No cynicism this time, I promise. By "mean anything," though, I'm saying I don't wish any of them dead, or anything like that. At least, that's what I meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

Y&R:

- Anne Schoettle first listed as Script Writer on December 23

Looks like this will be the last 'transaction' of 2009.

No cynicism this time, I promise. By "mean anything," though, I'm saying I don't wish any of them dead, or anything like that. At least, that's what I meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear before.

I just felt like saying "cynical bastard." I'm clueless as to what the conversation was about! :)

So, looks like GL had the most active revolving door? :unsure:

ETA: Actually it would be ATWT, right?

Yeah, ATWT had the revolving door... GL had the door slammed SHUT!

Toups, did you notice that OLTL and GH actually ran the extended closing credits? Unfortunately AMC didn't.

Maybe they're waiting? It's a long shot, but they could be waiting to honor everyone on the last NYC based show? I, too, found it odd that OLTL and GH did but AMC didn't considering this is the last Christmas AMC will be using this crew.