AMC: Tuesday, December 23, 2008

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATED the Rylee sex! Disgusting and Gross!!!!!

Annie at the end knowing who Aidan was is exciting because we will be moving forward in the storyline.

Krystal going all crazy on the xmas stuff and on David was a great scene. Bobbie was wonderful in those scenes.

I was yelling at my tv for Amanda to stop, saying " don't do this, your a good person, money isn't everything" I actually felt sorry for JR and Amanda because they are both so messed up people.

• Members

That sums up how I felt about those characters, too.

It's too bad someone behind the scenes decided to pair Rylee again instead of putting Greenlee with Jake, who has better chemistry with her (I don't blame Pratt because the last 2 headwriting teams have forced Rylee on us; it's either Frons or Carruthers or both of them).

I'm glad Krystal figured out she was drugged and is now facing her true feelings for David.

Amanda makes a great conflicted vixen. I love her with JR.

The ending with Annie was a terrific surprise, although I can't stand Aidan and him giving her pills marks the lowest point for his character, imo.

The Bianca/Reese ring scene was my favorite part of the episode.

I hope this wasn't the AMC Christmas episode and that Friday's will be instead. I wanted to see Angie & Jesse having their first Christmas together in 20 years and Erica celebrating with her family. While the drama in this episode was great, I'd rather have more heartwarming family scenes on the actual Christmas show. I know it's difficult without Tad or Joe around (were they written out temporarily while negotiating their new contracts?), but they should have shown at the very least Marian & Stuart at Adam's and Opal celebrating with Pete & possibly Palmer (if James Mitchell's health allowed him to appear).

Archived