Y&R: Actors Out?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know... the way he turned on his own father, that was a bad character write, I mean Adam always seemed a bit sketch, but - I always had big hopes for Victor Jr. , prolly because he was Hope's son, but it goes to show... the kid with the mild mannered sweet mother who grew up in a pretty decent stable home turned out to be more of a shark than the ones with the crazy parents and insane surroundings!

Speaking of which - I haven't heard from Victoria in awhile... and I'm not complaining. Wherever she's gone she can stay.

• Members

Yes, and we actually had not even one reliable source. Someone just reported a rumor and since Adam wants to leave GC at the moment everyone started to believe it. Then one source quoted that source and so on.....

I'm still a bit worried.

• Members

Here is why the rumor remains plausible...and it has nothing to do with the actors.

Separately and together, Heather and Adam are trying to FALSELY take down Victor Newman.

He will not stand for that. He will crush them like cockroaches.

It is hard to imagine they can even get jobs as waiters in GC. And if they eat crow, it is hard to imagine that Victor will be forgiving. Heather can't go into private practice...no one will hire her. Mikey can't hire her, since Victor is his main gig.

Adam has already established he is toast.

Any magazine $$ Adam has he'll probably have to return.

And Heather won't ever forgive Adam, will she?

This is why I fear the actors have to go. The characters are being written into a corner.

Every rumored departure (Gross, Sursock, Engen, Bloom) seems plausible. That is what makes it worrisome to me.

• Members

yup, but they word it now so that if and when it ever happens (hope it doesn't) they'll come out saying "We told you first when we twisted a rumor around" to try and have some sort of "first"..

dmarex, I Know! It's exciting that the option got picked up!

I so wish we'd see Heather just lose it and go crazy and we see a new side once all the Adam stuff comes out...

Archived