Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When he claims that if he doesn't win, he doesn't know what he'll do...?

Trump son-in-law holds talks over post-election TV network

Speaking of media, this is an interesting article from the Columbia Journal Review of how media reportage on Trump may have now undone the old ways of doing journalism.

Donald Trump and the liberation of news

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

McCain gives the game away - the GOP in the Senate will not support any Clinton nominee for SCOTUS.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccain-republicans-will-remain-united-against-clinton-supreme-court-nominee

He tried to walk it back, but too late. He's lucky that most people won't notice or care, but I hope enough people do to make sure the Senate flips, even if just by 1 or 2 seats. Otherwise we are in for 2-4 years (at least) of no judges being put through. 

• Members

Good. F-cking pervert. Seeing as he's helping Trump, I hope his ass eventually gets extradited. 

I hope he loses his seat over this. Old ass fart. This is why the GOP is in shambles now and his constituents are flocking to Trump over the establishment. He doesn't have to pass nothing through if they keep the Senate. That'll just mean he'll cause further detriment to his party.  

• Members

Mark Halperin still believes in a place called hope:

His screen partner Jon Heilemann just called him on his bizarre attempt to say "Trump could still win this thing" by arbitrarily gifting him states where Trump is totally behind. 

Edited by Vee

• Members

I find it funny how NO ONE not one person in the MSM is talking about her going ahead in Arizona, Georgia, how she is now 2 points behind in Texas, how Utah now shows Trump with 13% behind McMullin and Clinton.

Vee your opinion on how the email/WikiLeaks stuff plays out in upcoming debate and do you think the next debate will drop again in ratings?