Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wasn't accusing you of that. I'm saying I do not feel the need to pretend that, even though we are in desperate circumstances and she is our only hope. I can understand why some people might think this is not the time to be critical, but I'm just always going to be critical of anyone in leadership. That's how my mind works.

• Members

Brand Trump is starting to go tank, which is why he was heard saying that if he lost, he doesn't know what he's going to do. He'd better figure it out because it won't be leading this country.

Donald Trump’s D.C. Hotel Shows His Brand Is Sinking Along With His Poll Numbers

• Members

I read that the media did a number on Hillary today with the Wikileaks, but I also read that at this point, it doesn't matter because of what's going on with Trump. 

I also just read this... :wub:

To see Hillary portrayed as an evil, conniving criminal is baffling to me. Throughout my life, I have only known her as my mom’s most supportive and loving friend. Hillary took me on my first roller coaster ride when I was 12 years old. She spoke at my high school commencement ceremony and took photos with every single one of my classmates.

The woman who signs her letters as “Aunt Hillary” congratulated me when I came out of the closet, when I got my pilot’s license, when I married my husband and when we adopted our baby girl. She checked in with my family regularly while my mom underwent surgery and treatment for breast cancer.

More here: https://www.facebook.com/balicollie/posts/10155350325351038

• Members

I find some of the Wikileaks interesting, but it's not the kind of stuff that's going to change minds, imo.  So Bill pressured the FDA to let a dying donor try an experimental cancer drug. I guess I should find that terribly unfair and in a way I do, but aren't people generally compelled to help the people they know if they can? It's hard for me to see that as straight up play for pay.

With the Juanita Broderick stuff the leak might have helped the Clintons, if anyone actually cared in the first place. The fact that she signed affidavits saying the allegations are false back in the 90's hurts her credibility. I guess some of the leaks might undermine Hillary's relationships with foreign leaders, but I don't see any terrible scandals here. Not when women are coming out in droves to say Trump assaulted them.

The Omaha World Herald endorsed Hillary. I know it doesn't really matter, but it still blows my mind. I want to hug whoever leaked that Trump/Billy Bush tape.