• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO

In reality world

1. Apparently the ground game for the RNC is non existent and they are practically broke

2. WikiLeaks cancelled their drop citing "Security reasons". But they did drop something today that included a quote from Clinton jokingly saying about Assange "Can't we just drone him". Like people are going to be outraged by this. I used to think Assange was doing a service until those drops exposing those Turkish women and Saudi innocents and his recent drops about Syrian money exchanges between Russia and Assad where they allegedly "lost" the emails that showed the money going directly to Russia. Assange has let it go to his head and is now using it to fabricate issues to take down people he doesn't like rather than exposing real troubling information.

3. The Apprentice crew is coming out talking about how Trump harassed them.

4. And speculation. Marla Maples was the one who possibly leaked the 95 tax returns and if so no legal issues at all as her name is on the returns also. Remember she left Trump and he threatened to cut off her alimony so this could be sweet revenge. Plus she was apparently in NY the last week in Sept so the timing could be right.

Yeah they kind of lost a lot of credibility when they got on their high horse along with the MSM and led this country in a war that should have never happened. One who's damage still permeates. I don't even really care that they hate the Clinton's but their fair and balanced reporting is a joke. They turned into a hit squad with the Clinton Foundation stuff which turned into a load of nothing. And in the midst tried to discredit a foundation that has actually helped millions around the world yet stay mum on the Trump Foundation stuff.  No one is looking for a Clinton love fest just fairness and maybe some guts, of which they have none.

• Members

IMO, if Trump can "joke" about assassinating Hillary, Hillary can actually joke about offing Assange. 

I think his team or whoever might be in the process of forging documents. 

LOL, the former lead Whitewater prosecutor just endorsed Hillary because he doesn't want to see President Trump. Love it!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'm not even sure anyone other than the usual suspects is going to take anything dropped by Assange with any credibility. Roger Stone the wacky right wing conspiracy nutjob has bragged about working with Assange and the Russians, Assange himself has threatened for 8 weeks about dropping info on linking Obama and Clinton to arming ISIS. So far nada. And I agree, he would have dropped what he had to distract from what is still a major distraction.

I haven't seen one person talking about the recent WikiLeaks drop anywhere.

On a side note at a town hall this AM in Virginia Trump said another gem on  vet suicide: “they see things…a lot of folks in this room see & you’re strong & you can handle it, but some ppl can’t handle it.”

And someone explain again why any military person is supporting him.

• Members

It's almost unbelievable.  Trump talks down to vets with PTSD, the NY AG shuts down his foundation and now the thing about using steel from China?!?!?  And Vee's right.  It's just Monday.  

What the hell is going on...