Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How wonderful of Gov. Mike Pence to run after Donald Trump, touting how they're going to fix and clean up everything while there has been a long simmering crisis in East Chicago, Indiana with high levels of lead contamination in the soil.

An Indiana City Is Poised To Become The Next Flint

Their Soil Toxic, 1,100 Indiana Residents Scramble to Find New Homes

• Members

So basically some surrogate from Trumps campaign on Morning Joe this AM admitted the trip to Mexico was Bannon's idea to keep Trump in the media cycle.

I know we keep talking about what  comprehensive ground game Hillary has and Trump doesn't but why bother when the media gives him round the clock daily coverage. Trump is smart in that he knows the media could care less about what's good for the country. All they care about is money and rating. This is the part that scares me the most about this campaign.

• Members

Do we know he wasn't?  Here is an interesting take on his situation by a psychologist.  I feel she's a little generous with her interpretation of things, but it's an interesting read. Originally, I didn't realize that he was sending unwanted pictures of his junk.  That takes it to a different level for me, that and having his kid in the room. Anyway, the upshot is these issues aren't easily treated.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/internet-online-exhibitionist-anthony-weiner-psychology-mental-214201

I really don't know enough about Huma's position to say if I think there was a potential for extortion. Seems unlikely. Now we know she has been separated from AW for over a year so it seems like even more of a non issue.  That goes double when I think of all the presidents who were cheating while in office.  The spouse of some aid hardly seems like an issue after that.

• Members

@Juliajms, I honestly can't say whether or not, Weiner has had any therapy but isn't this his 3rd go 'round with the d*ick pics? From the time he was a Congressman in Queens, he always seemed to be more about the spectacle than the substance.

I don't subscribe to Showtime but perhaps the documentary that he has allowed to film him and his supposed 'rise from the ashes' revival of his political career, may show whether he is or isn't getting therapy. Showtime is certainly promoting the heck out of that upcoming documentary!

With his child next to him, when I read that, it honestly turned my stomach!:wacko:

• Members

It's gone beyond IMO wanting it to be a contest. They give him non stop coverage. Even one of his surrogates basically admitted the trip to Mexico was a ploy to keep him in the news cycle. And they cover all his rally's live on each news channel. It's actually disgraceful that they still try the fake impartiality BS and continue to remind viewers how unpopular HRC is and don't call him out. If this man is elected, they are all complicit in it, like with Adolf Hitler and how Goebbels controlled the media. Seriously why does he need to spend campaign money on ads or have a ground game when he has the media playing right into it.

Edited by JaneAusten