Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, they won't. It was too much of a mess. He was rambling and lost his cool, then began complimenting Putin for "saying nice things about me" and when challenged to defend Putin's record of injustice and human rights abuses, he said "what about Obama?" He said they had to admit Putin was "much of a leader" compared to our president. Then he called all the generals supporting Hillary 'losers'. That [!@#$%^&*] is going to stick to him.

They had the knives out for Hillary and she handled it, but Trump's segment was far worse. I don't believe he will do more than one debate, if that.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yeah I am looking at twitter and he's not faring well. Some of course still didn't like Hillary and said she was too hard to understand lol. To me she sounded knowledgeable and educated but she doesn't have the gift Bill does in simplifying for her audience. I did like her answer to the ISIS question and how she threw in getting the watch list terrorists on the no buy list for guns which is a no brainer. That IMO will resonate with a lot of people who can't understand why they are not.

And frankly I thought Matt Lauer was meh.

After listening tonight I am not worried at all about the debates. I thought Hillary did fine. She certainly came across more knowledgeable but frankly I don't know what she can do to not sound like she's the smartest person in the room. She is and she doesn't have her husbands gifts.

• Members

Lauer is getting trashed on social media - and apparently he and NBC knew it, according to one reporter on the scene tonight.

Guy also says the crowd inside the forum was livid that he opened on emails, and shocked by Trump's cluelessness re: military courts.

Edited by Vee