Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did everybody read that search warrant? Wild that we’re back to reading criminal charges and such at this stage. Again.

Just wild to see the labels of the boxes and receptacles that were seized. A box with Macron’s name on it?? Was that because both Melanie and Ivanka were making googly-eyes at him during that state visit? TFG is very petty if that’s the case.

• Members

All too typical. I still wonder if she will even bother to run again.

I see the dead end leftists and grifters like Matt Taibbi are feverishly trying to make this about the evils of the Espionage Act and comparing him to their heroes Assange and Snowden. Never mind that Trump pointedly chose not to pardon either of those men, in spite of the usual suspects literally begging him to do so. 

Nothing Trump does will shake his support. There is no floor. It's not surprising, but it's why there is so little hope left.

• Members

He'll always have a hard core of fanatics, but there has definitely been some decay in the numbers for Trump. It's been borne out in recent GOP polling, because of scandal fatigue and especially the J6 hearings. The softer GOP voters have been peeling off, both in 2020 and today. That's why he lost. He doesn't have the numbers.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Unfortunately I think similar  to the Catholic Church exodus, those who are left are  more and more extreme and take over various levers of power, with plenty of help from the media that profits from their rise. 

Even now, you have lunatics out there marching with full tactical gear and just being casually referred to as "Trump supporters."

• Members

Putting aside how I usually feel about Op-Ed pieces, I find this one to be a worthwhile read.

Congress Is Shooting for the Moon, and Getting Close

Even I had forgotten about the U.S. Postal Service, and if I had forgotten, I think it is worth reminding voters of each of these things before the midterm elections. Repeatedly.

• Members

Here's the rest of Senator Schatz's twitter thread:

Brian Schatz @brianschatz
Like, Postal Reform was such a standing, seemingly unsolvable issue for every congress for a decade it seemed not doable. Done.

We all know the difficulty of passing an infrastructure bill, which while popular and necessary, proved elusive for W and Obama and Trump. Done.

The taking care of veterans who have had toxic exposure, especially burn pits, was also something being pushed for many years with no success. Done.

Violence Against Women Act reauthorization with new provisions for Indian Country. Biggest investment in native communities ever. Done.

We all now know what’s in IRA, and CHIPS, but when you add all of this up, it’s not just a lot of bills. Each one of these was thorny, complicated, difficulty, and ambitious.

• Members

I don't really like Fetterman or his supporters, and I think he gets a lot of  credit just because he has one of the dumbest opponents ever (who could, sadly, still win), but Oz truly is beyond parody. This gives me a laugh, especially the way he says "shortage of salsa."

• Members

Fetterman is skilled at what he does locally and useful for the party. That's as far as I go with him until other distasteful shít related to him ceases. I'm not enamored either, but I could care less about most of what he does atm so long as he wins and votes our way.

Meanwhile, another person who should have been fired long ago:

Edited by Vee