Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree.  He went to Harvard Law School and was Director of the CIA? What??? How are so many of these people with amazing educations dragged into the mud for this man? Maybe I should say they jumped into the mud pit for him. I truly do not understand why anyone would undermine democracy for that lying conman, who won't even do the work. He can't even bother reading his intelligence briefings!  It's like they've been hit with any idiot stick.

• Members

Pompeo was disliked even by some in his own party when he was in elected politics, but that's another story. Republicans have tried to undermine democracy for years and Trump has simply given them the opening to be more bold about it. Intelligent people will often engage a useful idiot.

• Members

Just reading upthread since I felt it was important to keep my sanity by not reading what He Who Shall Be Named has been reacting to his loss. I knew he was going to be a sore loser, but...

...THAT is what has been going on the last few days?

No words. 

• Members

I feel the same way you do. These are highly educated people trained to do federal jobs for the COUNTRY, not the evil orange monster. I can understand why his kids would be cowed by him and afraid to stand up to him, but really. Ben Carson - a MEDICAL DOCTOR who should certainly know better - is one of the most recent batch of people connected to the White House to test positive for Coronavirus.

WHY are they all so willing to fall on their swords for him? He's not worth it!!!!

• Members

Trump and his cronies know he has no chance at retaining the office. This is just sabotage on his way out to instill distrust in the election process and to set up Biden as an illegitimated president to play to the fanatics in their base. It's nothing more than that - this country is so screwed up and doesn't deserve the democratic privileges it claims to fight for sometimes.