Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Such an incredibly sad article for me to read through. I laughed at one point, as I would rather laugh than cry. I still remember how many Americans repaid other countries for their support after 9/11 - mocking and belittling them and bullying to try to get the globe into a strip mining and looting "liberation" that killed millions. I had never been so ashamed to be an American as I was then...until the last 4 years. 

If Trump is legitimately reelected, then the rest of the world should just leave us behind. We are left with what we deserve, which is nothing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/25/world/asia/trump-united-states.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

• Members

Honestly, the first and only time I visited the USA was back in summer 2016 when I visited Seattle for about 10 days, while Obama was still president. The good memories I have from that visit are the ones I’ll keep about the US. When Trump got elected, I vowed never to step foot over there again while the GOP were in power. And if he does get re-elected, then sadly I would need to write the US off completely as somewhere worth visiting.

• Members

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/518166-gayle-king-calls-out-pelosi-for-calling-trump-supporters-henchmen-egregious

Gayle King doing her part of defending Trump by being upset at Speaker Pelosi choice of words in describing Trump's supporters. Out of all of the things in the America that has been going and has been said on she chooses that to call out a government official out on. I see that Chris Wallace will be the moderator of that dog and pony show of a debate. I always wondered who he became is due to the fact no matter what he did, he was never going to be his father's favorite son.

• Members

Both sides, both sides, both sides, both sides. Gayle King and other out of touch elites will kill us all, with smiles on their faces, because it keeps them well paid. And sadly, many eat that up like nothing else. I can't think of a thing she or Chris Wallace have ever given to this country. 

• Members

What does it say about this hatemonger if she was willing to go along with having her face all over merchandise that exists for no other reason than to insult a dead woman?

No matter how long she is on the court, she deserves no respect. None. She and her backers have spat on a corpse for a few lols. If she truly believed in any God, she would be filled with shame.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-group-accused-of-trolling-rgb-mourners-with-notorious-acb-t-shirts-2020-9

Edited by DRW50