The Politics Thread

• Members

All I can say (after reading about the disappointment with Mueller's "performance") is that America has got to stop searching for a hero who will save us from Trump.  There is no Superman, ladies and gentlemen.  We got ourselves into this mess, and we're gonna have to get ourselves out of it.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

2019 and thanks to idiots, bots, and the conservative/desperate/cowardly people who run Twitter, ClintonBodyCount is trending. 

This [!@#$%^&*] should have been left in 1994 but it never, ever goes away. 

We're never going to leave the '80s or the '90s. Ever. 

• Members

I used to wonder who would become the conservative bogeyman (woman) when the Clintons are no longer with us. It's just insane how focused they have been on her for decades now.

Frankly, if someone put a hit out on that bastard my only question would be "what the hell took you so long?", but it seems obvious to me he just doesn't want to face prison.

It's weird how easily guilt by association becomes the default in these situations. Even weirder when it because selective. I've actually seen people on Facebook argue that Clinton is guilty of partaking in these parties, but not Trump. Meanwhile it wouldn't surprise me if either or both of them are guilty, but just because someone went to a party that doesn't mean whey are automatically guilty of pedophilia/rape.  I do remember that Trump had an accuser at one point connected to Epstein, but it was dropped. I don't remember exactly why.

• Members

And even if she had put out a hit, THE MAN IS A [!@#$%^&*] SEX TRAFFICKER.  Are these tin foil hat-wearing muthafuckas gonna stand there and hate on the Clintons AGAIN for ALLEGEDLY putting out a hit on a SEX TRAFFICKER?  Really!?

Priorities, you insane fools!  Priorities!

Good!  I'm glad Kamala has many within the GOP a little spooked!  She might not win the nomination, but I definitely believe whoever does should at least ask her to take the VP slot.  Any Democratic ticket with her name on it might be tough to beat.

Edited by Khan

• Members

The Clinton Body Count stuff is actually something that makes me laugh because I tripped across a really fun way of dealing with it during the 2016 race.

Them: Hitlery Clinton has been having people murdered for decades!

Me: I know. That's why I'm voting for her! I have a whole list of people I hope she kills. I'm just trying to figure out how much I have to donate to get her to finally kill Bernie Sanders. Faster Hillary! KIll, kill!

Seriously, I wish Hillary was the death dealing murderess people claim she is. This country and this world would be a much better place right now.

Edited by marceline

• Members

What is it about Target that attracts shoplifters?  Is the merchandise really that awesome?

It's been my contention all along that Russian agents stuffed ballot boxes during the 2016 election.  Today's news just brings us one step closer to that fact.

Once again, this administration displays its' total incompetence by not spotting the doctored seal sooner.

Agree!  Nevertheless, it troubles me whenever social media or news outlets (such as NBC News, which ran a story about this on their website) gives these conspiracy theories more oxygen than necessary.  

Carl's right: we're never going to leave the '80's and '90's behind.  Bill and Hillary will be worm food, and people will stay blaming them for [!@#$%^&*] until the Rapture and beyond.