The Politics Thread

• Members

I haven't decided on one Democrat hopeful or the other, and I probably won't until the DNC, because I think too much could happen between now and then.  Someone who looks good today could be undone by this time next week with some "juicy" "scandal" that pushes the REAL newsworthy stuff off the front pages and cable shows.  For now, though, I'll say Kamala Harris is certainly among the cream of the crop.

Edited by Khan

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From what I've read, heard, Ganz was the former head of the IDF and was in the same party as Netanyahu until he broke ranks and started his own political party, colloquially known as the "Blue and White" party and it is considered to be of a centrist-leaning party.

Kind of a mess, in that both Netanyahu and Ganz claim victory at this time but the full results do not appear to be in yet.

And the full results appear to be far off, if reports are accurate.

• Members

I laughed and laughed when I saw some of Julian's supporters going on about how even Obama hadn't brought him up on the charges Trump is. 

Yes, that's because Obama (mostly) cared about the rule of law. The President YOU wholeheartedly supported never has and never will. 

All of these people can kiss my ass. If they did not know that Trump turns the knife on anyone at any time, they were not following him closely at all. They did incredible damage to the world...all to avoid charges for their king that they now insist are simple and easy to beat. 

Edited by DRW50