Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He's been RAGING on Twitter today, bitching about someone named Bruce Ohr. And using Darrell Issa as a credible source for one of his insane theories, which is, in itself, a joke. I do think the fact that McGahn meeting with Mueller has Trump schitting his pants and he's scared to death. Good.

• Members

Donald's latest behavior is why I have no fear of a Trump 2020. His mental deterioration over the last few months but especially since the Manafort trial began. If you look at the stages of dementia, he's pretty much late stage five. He's lost even the basic ability for self control

https://www.dementiacarecentral.com/aboutdementia/facts/stages/

Mid-Stage Stage 5:
Moderately Severe Cognitive Decline
People in this stage have major memory deficiencies and need some assistance to complete their daily activities (dressing, bathing, preparing meals). Memory loss is more prominent and may include major relevant aspects of current lives; for example, people may not remember their address or phone number and may not know the time or day or where they are. Average duration: 1.5 years
Mid-Stage Stage 6:
Severe Cognitive Decline (Middle Dementia)
People in Stage 6 require extensive assistance to carry out daily activities. They start to forget names of close family members and have little memory of recent events. Many people can remember only some details of earlier life. They also have difficulty counting down from 10 and finishing tasks. Incontinence (loss of bladder or bowel control) is a problem in this stage. Ability to speak declines. Personality changes, such as delusions (believing something to be true that is not), compulsions (repeating a simple behavior, such as cleaning), or anxiety and agitation may occur. Average duration: 2.5 years

• Members

Maybe now that a conservative website has been hacked, enough GOP will take the matter seriously.  I doubt it though.

Speaking of the Hudson Institute, it just reminds me that while conservatives whine about how liberals are supposedly embedded in college and university campuses to indoctrinate students, they do just as much to try to indoctrinate students, the only difference is that conservatives have been less successful at it.

As a grad student/alumni, I can remember getting spammed by the Hudson Institute and my university was in the heart of liberal NYC.

I was offered an associate membership in the organization and I allowed my e-mail to be on the mailing list because they not only was I curious about what this organization was about but they were offering freebies, LOL.  

They had some celebrity speakers basically giving lectures, mainly about achieving success in business and/or in certain fields/industries as well as free subscriptions to certain magazines like Forbes (a conservative leaning financial publication).  

Well, I was only ever tempted to attend one of the lectures and I never made it there because by then I had moved out of NYC and I didn't want to bother taking a train and subways just for one lecture.  I also got bored of the same old self-aggrandizing white men on the covers of the magazines, which had no appealing or useful advice for me.

Even when they offered to extend my membership, I canceled.  They had nothing of value or interest for me and I no longer wanted to deal with the clutter their mailings had been causing my mail and e-mail.  Also, Republican politicians began to send me mail about their campaigns and they seemed way too familiar with referring to me as a fellow Republican 

Please register in order to view this content

which was the final straw as I didn't want to hear from anyone from the GOP and I definitely didn't want anyone thinking that I was a Republican!  (Had they seen me in person, surely they would balk, )

Reading about the GRU hacking the Hudson Institute and other conservative sites that had been critical of Russian interference just reminded me of my very brief time as a member of the Hudson Institute.

• Members

This is like "BlackKklansman," but instead of the KKK, you're infiltrating conservatives, lol!

Sadly, though, I don't believe the GOP will ever take Russian interference seriously.  If anything, they see it only as something that works in their favor.